XPEnology Community

Video Converter Package

H.265 encoding is incredibly processor-intensive.  Depending on quality settings, my 8-core i9-9900K takes 12+ hours to complete a 1080p movie.

If you still want to do this, this Docker build of Handbrake has a directory monitor/automatic encoding function: https://hub.docker.com/r/jlesage/handbrake

Edited by flyride
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man, if you still need a option, i can recommend two, and I’m using them on daily basis. You can try format package, a video program that is functioning as a video converter and internet video downloader all in one. It allows you to download all king of hd movies from famous streaming sources, and almost to convert all of them in the format you need, and to make a backup of dvds do hard drives for a greater protection. If you need something that’s working with youtube, you can have a look at Youtube online video converter and downloader, it’s working very fast, and there are not annoying adds, that can piss you every time you are trying to convert something.

Edited by polsimarkhauys