XPEnology Community

Sorry, the page you are looking for is not found - crash

CheapSk8

Question

Hi all.

Just installed Xpenology DS3617xs with Jun's 1.02b on Acer Revo RL85 (iCeleron 2957U@1.4GHz/4GB RAM/Realtek PCIe GBE lan/2x INTEL 250GB SSD)

Everything is OK, running for couple of days, virtually 0 problems after installation.

Decided to quickly backup settings, logged in - Control panel -> Update & Restore -> Configuration Backup.

Few second after I clicked on backup and confirmed the standard dialog listing backed items of configuration the window returned back to the initial screen. I waited a few seconds, hoping the save dialog window will pop up... nothing.

Next thing I click back and the screen refreshes and shows only a Synology logo and "Sorry, the page you are looking for is not found".

From an older post here and searching around I know it happens to some Syno hardware users too. Something to do with Apache crashing. Unfortunately I have not enabled SSH, so can't really connect to my box anymore. Restart doesn't help, Synology assistant can't find the station.

The only way I can see now is to boot linux pe, delete partitions, reinstall the whole thing... no data on it to care about, mostly barebone, so not a big deal, just wondering if someone has any experience with this....

Cheers!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet