XPEnology Community

Shutdown doesn't work

SHINZONITO

Question

Good afternoon,

My equipment consists of a motherboard ASROCK Z270 gaming itx / ac, with an i5 processor and 16 gigas of ram. I have installed Jun's Loader 1.04B and Xpenology 6.2.1 (I used to have an earlier version and everything worked correctly).

In principle everything seems to work except that I can not turn off the NAS unless I turn it off directly from the power button with what that entails. I have tried to schedule a shutdown task but it does not work. I try to turn it off from the menu in the upper bar where it can be turned off or reset but it remains indicating that it will be shut down soon ....

What can happen? Thanks in advance.

6 answers to this question

Le 09/11/2018 à 01:06, MooseMan123 a dit :

Même problème ici sur une installation ESXi utilisant 1.03b avec le chargeur 3615xs ou 3617xs lorsque j'ai mis à jour à la version 6.2.1

Cela ne vous aide pas beaucoup, mais ce n'est pas que vous! La version précédente de DSM fonctionne bien

Hello,

I have same problem with ESXI 6.5

3615XS bootloader 1.03b DSM 6.2-23739 Update 2 -- Shutdown and Restart OK

3615XS bootloader 1.03b DSM 6.2.1-23824 - Update 1 - Shutdown and Restart don't work

On 12/3/2018 at 1:08 PM, zoulou13 said:

3615XS bootloader 1.03b DSM 6.2-23739 Update 2 -- Shutdown and Restart OK

3615XS bootloader 1.03b DSM 6.2.1-23824 - Update 1 - Shutdown and Restart don't work

Hello,

i´ve got the same problem using a N54L.

Any way to revert back to DSM 6.2-23739 Update 2 without setting it all up again/loosing data?

Thanks!

Edited by Hannes2k