melliemvdg

Error (13) please HELP!

Hello everybody.

I have build an i3 7100
MSI b250M PRO - VD

Corsair DDR4 2133mhz

I've i install dsm 6.2 and i choose new installation and select the downloaded firmware, i have the error (13).

In the Netherlands (Het bestand is mogelijk beschadigd).

Some times it works. Then i have the screen (installing DSM) and then Starting DiskStation counting down from 10 minuten to 0.
The Bare Metal reboots automatically and then i have the error (connection lost). 

Please help me

@melliemvdgyou should have read the posted Warning! and thread to save yourself some problems.

I'm assuming you downloaded and installed (from Synology) the "Latest & Greatest" DSM 6.2.1.xx, that most likely do NOT support your NIC.

You should either install from a local copy, (.PAT file) the DSM 6.2-23739, and stop updating after Upd.2 

or you can play it "safe" and install DSM 6.1.x from a local copy (.PAT file), using Juns 1.02b loader.

Re: "Error 13": 

1 Did you modify your grub.cfg with the corect vid/pid etc? 

2 Was your harddrives empty and cleaned for any filesystems?

3 hours ago, bearcat said:

@melliemvdgyou should have read the posted Warning! and thread to save yourself some problems.

I'm assuming you downloaded and installed (from Synology) the "Latest & Greatest" DSM 6.2.1.xx, that most likely do NOT support your NIC.

You should either install from a local copy, (.PAT file) the DSM 6.2-23739, and stop updating after Upd.2 

or you can play it "safe" and install DSM 6.1.x from a local copy (.PAT file), using Juns 1.02b loader.

Re: "Error 13": 

1 Did you modify your grub.cfg with the corect vid/pid etc? 

2 Was your harddrives empty and cleaned for any filesystems?

Thankyou for your answer!

i try to install dsm 6.2 path download it from the synology download page. If i choose that file then i have the error (13).

”the file is damaged” also.

the hdd is format to ntfs.

I didn’t modify the grub. After searching on the internet i found it how to do.

I try it tomorrow!