XPEnology Community

USB Stick shutting down after BIOS

alexthunderstorm

Hey guys, im new to xpenology and this forum. I was able to buy some cheap hardware and want to set up a NAS using xpenology. I followed mainly this guide: https://boerse.to/thema/xpenology-synology-dsm-6-2-x-nas-auf-eigener-hardware.2058522/

I successfully wrote the  synoboot.img with OSFMount and Win32 DiskManager with DS3617 on my USB stick and put it in the USB port in my NAS. In BIOS i set up the usb device to boot position/priority 1, set HDD mode to AHCI and boot mode to "legacy+UEFI". I also disabled all C-state features. 

After POST the Juns loader 1.03b started and i get stuck at the black screen where it says "happy hackingScreen will stop updating shortly". At the buttom the "_" does not flash. I recogniced, that at the same time my keybaord and the light of the usb stick turn off. Seems like a problem with the mainboard?

My hardware:

MB: ASUS H87I-PLus

RAM: 8 GB G-Skill

CPU: Xeon E3-1230 v3

1 SSD, 2 HDD.  I have to say, that the SSD is empty but there are still data on both HDD'S.

sd

Anyone has an idea? Thanks!:)

Edited by alexthunderstorm