XPEnology Community

Brick 6.2

pakyweb

hi, I made the mistake of updating to DSM 6.2.

now I tried to format the disks and reinstall DAM 6.1.

but during the installation it gives me error the file could be damaged, but I downloaded it several times but always the same.

Help me please

already tried.
I deleted all the partitions from the disks
I deleted all the partition from the pen drive
with rufus I redid the pen drive with jun's mod 1.02b
downloaded https://archive.synology.com/download/DSM/release/6.1/15047/DSM_DS3615xs_15047.pat
The installation starts but stops with this error.
File installation failed. The file is probably damaged. (13)
The system detects it as a migrant after the error.

I also made the mistake to upgrade to DSM 6.2 without coming back and reading. I always have two USB so usually, it updates and works if not I will boot with the other USB and still recover without issues. Last night, I upgraded to DSM 6.2 and it entered a reboot loop without getting an IP. I have tried to reinstall suing  Tutorial: Install/Migrate DSM 5.2 to 6.1.x (Jun's loader) and I can hook up a drive and be able to use 6.1.7, log in , etc  but when I get a USB ready and I boot connecting my drives it goes into a constant reboot loop. I have 12.6 TB of data. Is there a way to recover from this one??? This time it seems it writes to your drives and bricks the system and USB. CAn someone tell me if there is a way I can recover my data? Thanks Tck