XPEnology Community

Progress of 6.2 loader

jun
Message added by Polanskiman

Let me get things straighten up here before this thread starts going sideways. This is the developper discussion room. Not a newbie forum to start asking for guides and whatnot. @jun hasn't even said anything about the loader he has uploaded to his repository. So I would advise self control. Also, to those in panic mode trying to make things work desperately please use your personal jugement and experience. If you want to have a positive contribution to this thread then please do so by posting about possible bugs or things that don't work (beyond the "no network" boring posts of course). I am talking about serious bugs or the such. All other requests will from now on be deleted or moved if appropriate. I have no time to babysit anymore. Use the forum subsections.

Thank you @jun and @Polanskiman for your continued efforts to support this project.

Could I please ask if it is possible to get an actual Console from the Loader rather than the "screen will stop updating" message.

For many reasons, including a networking failure, having console access is useful!

It was always present in loaders before to my knowledge and I am unsure of why it was felt necessary to remove it.

just got introducted to this community last weekend and already having fun playing with 2 xpenology boxes...!

Thanks @jun & @polanskiman!

I did not notice a donation link anywhere...where could someone find one?

15 hours ago, mesa57 said:

Thank you for taking this challenge @jun

I wish i could help, but i think that i lack skills regarding linux kernels.

But @Polanskiman will help you as he always does. So thank you both !

Thank you but just to set the record straight here, I haven't helped Jun with the loader. I am only administering this forum.

• Like 1

On 4.6.2018 at 8:45 AM, Polanskiman said:

Thank you but just to set the record straight here, I haven't helped Jun with the loader. I am only administering this forum.

Yeah and making awesome tutorials. You both guys rock the show. Very greatfull for this loaders as it way more satisfying to have a nas with own hardware, as synology interresting hardware starts for people with deep pockets only unfortinately. :)