Jump to content
XPEnology Community

Photo Station Upload via mobile phone.


psionguy
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have recently upgraded my hardware and trying to get back to the same packages as before. I am having problems with Photo Station if I take a photo on my phone when I try and upload it to photo station I get the following message " No albums available for uploads. Please make sure your account has permission to upload to this album"  I have gone through settings and have ticked all the right boxes including user - advance and ticked enable user home service.  Anyone had any experience with this package or had this problem, any help would be appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Dfds said:

Have you assigned the correct permissions in photo station, this can be done per album or in Settings/User Accounts

I think so, I have no problem requesting upload from my DSM, either from my PC or mobile, but trying upload directly from my mobile I get the above message. I have noticed the photo file was greyed out on one of the permission settings, so suspect this could be the issue, but how to rectify is a mystery.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, psionguy said:

I think so, I have no problem requesting upload from my DSM, either from my PC or mobile, but trying upload directly from my mobile I get the above message. I have noticed the photo file was greyed out on one of the permission settings, so suspect this could be the issue, but how to rectify is a mystery.

 

 

 

 

 

Can you post some screen shots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Dfds said:

Can you post dome screen shots.

The screenshot does not show the problem, but I will try to get a better view.  But if you go into control panel/admin/permissions there is a list of all my folders, the majority are ticked read/write the only folder that is greyed out is the photo folder, and that is the folder of all my uploaded albums are in. so it appears not even admin does not have access.

Edited by psionguy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, psionguy said:

The screenshot does not show the problem, but I will try to get a better view.  But if you go into control panel/admin/permissions there is a list of all my folders, the majority are ticked read/write the only folder that is greyed out is the photo folder, and that is the folder of all my uploaded albums are in. so it appears not even admin does not have access.

Permissions are not assigned from control panel, you need to go into the photo station app to assign them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
On 14.2.2018 at 2:01 AM, Dfds said:

Permissions are not assigned from control panel, you need to go into the photo station app to assign them.

Depending on the setting in photo station. Set with DSM permissions or photo station permission

Edited by apejovic
Sorry for the second post, the first edit didn't work.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...