XPEnology Community

Who has StartSSL cert installed, please tell me

lev

Question

cool! They will give it soon if there's no problem with docs. Usually this error pops up in Chrome and Firefox. Safari gave same error but with ability to get rid of it forever...

Well... I'm waiting.. better to say - can't wait to hear from you

cool! They will give it soon if there's no problem with docs. Usually this error pops up in Chrome and Firefox. Safari gave same error but with ability to get rid of it forever...

Well... I'm waiting.. better to say - can't wait to hear from you

I looked into this, but am I correct in thinking you can only get a cert if you have your own top level domain name, not for instance myServer.myds.me, but rather http://www.myDomainName.org

I have a wildcard certificate installed which works good. Only exception is file station which doesn't trust this god damn StartSSL!

StartSSL is good. You should use full chain when install cert. Check from several browsers. It should work fine.

I looked into this, but am I correct in thinking you can only get a cert if you have your own top level domain name, not for instance myServer.myds.me, but rather http://www.myDomainName.org

I have a wildcard certificate installed which works good. Only exception is file station which doesn't trust this god damn StartSSL!

StartSSL is good. You should use full chain when install cert. Check from several browsers. It should work fine.

I have checked it on all existing browsers. Chrome, Firefox, IE, thery show that the cert is ok, but when I open FILE STATION, JAVA window pops up saying this site is not secure!

I have used full chain. Key, Cert, Root CA

I have checked it on all existing browsers. Chrome, Firefox, IE, thery show that the cert is ok, but when I open FILE STATION, JAVA window pops up saying this site is not secure!

JAVA? Well, I sure it is not your cert, but Java app sign and your Java security settings.

Better provide exact warning text.

JAVA? Well, I sure it is not your cert, but Java app sign and your Java security settings.

Better provide exact warning text.