XPEnology Community

DSM 4.2-3211 to DSM 4.3-3810 Update

Schmill

Hi,

Is it possible to update from DSM 4.2-3211 to DSM 4.3-3810 using the DSM Update function of the DS Control Panel, or do I need to use the package from here (and presumably install it in the same way as I did the original 4.2-3211 ?

XPEnology DS3612xs DSM 4.3 build 3810++ (repack v1.0)

Many thanks - just got time to spend with my server again now and found that I am somewhat outdated! :oops:

EDIT Or should I be going for DSM5 now? I'm thinking not DSM5 as that is still at BETA, even by Synology ? :lol:

Hi,

Is it possible to update from DSM 4.2-3211 to DSM 4.3-3810 using the DSM Update function of the DS Control Panel, or do I need to use the package from here (and presumably install it in the same way as I did the original 4.2-3211 ?

Many thanks - just got time to spend with my server again now and found that I am somewhat outdated! :oops:

EDIT Or should I be going for DSM5 now? I'm thinking not DSM5 as that is still at BETA, even by Synology ? :lol:

Hi,

Is it possible to update from DSM 4.2-3211 to DSM 4.3-3810 using the DSM Update function of the DS Control Panel NO, or do I need to use the package from here (and presumably install it in the same way as I did the original 4.2-3211 ?YES

Many thanks - just got time to spend with my server again now and found that I am somewhat outdated! :oops:Is anything missing, or not working? If it works, don't bother, just wait for the final DSM5

Hi,

Is it possible to update from DSM 4.2-3211 to DSM 4.3-3810 using the DSM Update function of the DS Control Panel NO, or do I need to use the package from here (and presumably install it in the same way as I did the original 4.2-3211 ?YES

Many thanks - just got time to spend with my server again now and found that I am somewhat outdated! :oops:Is anything missing, or not working? If it works, don't bother, just wait for the final DSM5

• 2 weeks later...