XPEnology Community

[SPK] nClone - disk cloning frontend that runs on your NAS

costib

Hi i get this error on DSM 5 beta update 1 after installing nClone :!:

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in /volume1/@appstore/nclone/public_html/nclone.cgi on line 145 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'nClone share does not exist' in /volume1/@appstore/nclone/public_html/nclone.cgi:146 Stack trace: #0 /volume1/@appstore/nclone/public_html/nclone.cgi(153): nCloneImage::getImages() #1 {main} thrown in /volume1/@appstore/nclone/public_html/nclone.cgi on line 146

EDIT after i made a folder with name "nclone" on Volume1, i get a blank page in DSM 5 when i open nClone as Admin...

Edited by Guest

Just highlighting this great piece of software(based on Clonezilla) which can be installed on our XPEnology machines.

nClone - disk cloning frontend that runs on your NAS

Looks like it will replace my Acronis imaging backup routine from now on. :ugeek:

That looks very useful. I use Synology DHCP, so I'll have to wait until that incompatibility has been worked out.

EDIT after i made a folder with name "nclone" on Volume1, i get a blank page in DSM 5 when i open nClone as Admin...

That means installation was successfully. :?:

PS: You have to make some backup images to have that page populated. :cool:

I use Synology DHCP, so I'll have to wait until that incompatibility has been worked out.

Have you tried to contact nClone's dev about this issue?

But anyway, I have the feeling that it will not be fixed in the nearest future... :-|

PS: I'm relying on my router's DHCP, it worked fine until now. :cool:

• 5 months later...