Don't bother with the Synology package its far too limiting, do the steps below and you can run as many Wordpress sites as you like on your NAS:
- Install MariaDB package, set the root password.
- Install phpmyadmin and create your Wordpress database.
- Then create a shared folder, set the permissions to include local group http.
- Then download the Wordpress install zip from Wordpress.org.
- Unzip it directly into the shared folder you created.
- Copy all the contents of the Wordpress folder into the root of the shared folder.
- Open Web Station
- Create a new virtual server and point it to your new shared folder
- Connect to whatever you called your virtualserver
- The Wordpress setup page will appear
- The only thing that you need to know that's special from here is on Synology your host address for MariaDB is this format to use in the Wordpress install: 127.0.0.1:/run/mysqld/mysqld10.sock
Thats it, as long as you create virtual server names that are unique you can create as many Wordpress sites as you like.
Note; in order to automatically upgrade Wordpress or install plugins via the GUI you will need to chmod +x the shared folder you created.