- Outcome of the installation / update Successful for DSM 6.2-23739 Update 2
- Loader version and model: JUN'S LOADER v1.03b - DS3617xs
- Using custom extra.lzma: NO
- Installation type: Baremetal - Intel Core I7 Bloomfield, Gigabyte GA-EX58-EXTREME Motherboard.
- Additional comments: Had Baremetal AMD running DSM 6.1.7-15284 Update 2 - Working Fine.
So I have just rebuilt my main PC and the system above is the result of leftovers and PSU from the AMD system.
I the Intel DSM6.2 is running as I type this and is scrubing some test hard drives, but the only way to get the system to boot with 5 hard drives was to boot with only 2 or 1 installed, still random results.
Then hot plug the additional drives. If I try to boot the system with more than 2 - 3 drives, Jun's boot loader would start but then start to read the HDD's then reset the machine.
Even in the beginning getting the latest DSM version installed resulted in 2 or 3 reboots b4 system was up and I could login.
Once I get past the point of random rebooting all is well so far and DSM system's work as they should.
Any Ideas on this would be helpful.
Tried so far....
Loaders, v1.03b (DS3615xs, DS3617xs) v1.02b ( DS3617xs )
Just looked and there are logs of System booted up from an improper shutdown. In DSM