Found one solution!
After 2 days (Testing all JUNE bootloader and follow all info from here) finally I am happy!
I’m sure that can be some sort of shortcuts but “better safe then sorry”.
- 4x4TB WD, RAID 5, June 1.02b, 6.1.7 (DSM_DS3615xs_15284.pat), bare metal
- Update to 6.2 – brick.
- new 1.03a BL ( on esx/vmware workastion, bare metal) - no joy. ( tested on i5, i7, , network card intel, 3com, broadcom, e1000, e1000e, vmxnet3). 1 day of work+ 1 night
- Follow the procedure from synology – download Ubuntu, live CD, assembly raid, backup data( on usb external storage)
- New usb stick with 1.02b – try to boot with it and with only one hdd from raid connected – After boot, not network and stick unusable (tested 2 times) – it looks like DSM6.2 from hdd write something on USB stick ! VERY IMPORTANT- USE FRESH STICK ( with right pid.vid ser/mac)
- Boot from live CD with paragon software (based on WinPE) with all 4 hdd connected and WIPE ( not delete) first partition on every hdd ( ONLY FIRST ONE from all 4)
- Boot from USB with NO HDD and after connections on SYNology Assistant ( and ip from DHCP) –first HDD connected. After few seconds I was able to install (using Assistant) 6.1.7 (DSM_DS3615xs_15284.pat). Not working with DSM_DS3615xs_15152.pat !!!!! ( error mesaje – “need 15284 or newer”).\
- Same as 3 but installation on hdd no 2 ( only) . Please pay attention – boot from USB WITH NO HDD connected!! Only after boot and visible on Assistant the hdd will be connected (I remove only power connector from each hdd)
Step 5, 6 – same , with hdd 3, 4.one at the time. Same name on each installation(4) with same name as original storage and admin password.
Step 7 – shutdown.
Step 8 - Power on with only one hdd connected, login and check if error message ( danger, volum error, blabla,) pop up. Wait few seconds and connect all remaing drives(3).Another error message ( system partition failure on the new added drive but don’t worry, it’s ok). Reboot !! Login and - Press “repair” on volume/raid windows (Storage Manager) and ..voila! All my data are recovered!! All folder structure, all data, not single byte missing J. DSM 6.1.7
Of course, RAID SCRUBBING will take all night but my NAS it’s up and running!
Settings are not preserved( I’ll do the LDAP settings tomorrow).
Thank you all of great people here !
Sorry for the brief tutorial but I need to sleep after 2 nights.
PS I have ex4 but I'm pretty sure that will work on btrfs as well