i want buy this:
Kingston HyperX Fury Memorie DDR-III da 8 GB
Case Fractal Node 304
i don't know if buy 2 or 4 Western digital RED 3TB
I want use this System for this:
1) NAS with Xpenology
2) HTPC for watching film on my Samsung TV
3) I've a Virtual machine that i can run on Virtualbox or VMware With A Asterisk PBX
4) a Windows system for work a little when i'm at home
I've another PC with best components:
16gb ram Corsair
Ati Radeon Vapor-X R290 Sapphire
SSD 512GB Crucial
in same LAN network Gigabit.
I've also a Synology DS213+ original in my lan network
What i want do is this:
1) Use the q1900 mini itx system for run virtual machines (asterisk pbx, windows, htpc system, xpenology for backup of my other DS213+)
2) Share a VMware system of my other PC (i7,16gbram etc) and passthrough Video card for play games with R9 290 in my Q1900 system with a vmware client
My question is.. what type of hypervisor i must use for this?
And how install and run the Virtual Machines?
I read all posts in this section and i know that are some problems with esxi system in q1900.
Can i use Xenserver or Hyper-V Windows.
Someone can help me to do this system?