After hours or reading, fixing & help from the community via posts and DM's I have finally got a stable system. Thanks to everyone that helped me Really Appreciate It . This is what was needed or what I have done to get this to work.
1. First check out this Table to make sure you using the correct Loader: In my case I used DS3615xs v1.03b
2. Create a new USB with this Loader v1.03b DS3615xs and change the VID, PID, MAC, S/N - See this post if you not sure where to change it. You can ignore the Older Versions listed of the DSM's.
3. Backup you Configs of your NAS. This is going to Settings, Update & Restore, Configuration Backup and then click on Backup Configurations
4. Shutdown your NAS
5. Now Either use the new USB that you have made or Overwrite the one you have.
NOTE: Backup the old Grub.cfg File as you might need it again if something goes wrong since you have your old settings listed there.
6. Add the new USB, Power Up and the launch Synology Assistant. If you do not have this you can download it from the Synology Site.
7. Once Installed you Search for your NAS and it should state Migrate.
8. Click Migrate and you can Decide if you want to Migrate Or Clean Install
9. Click Next and now when it asks for the DSM select the Manually Install Option and download the .pat file from here - https://archive.synology.com/download/DSM/release/6.2/23739/
10. Let the NAS do its thing and after a while you should see the Logon Page.
NOTE: If you log on and you get Loading in Chrome and nothing else OR in I.E logs on and after 30 Seconds it crashes (Everything Stops, LAN, Services etc...) Reboot your NAS and follow the below.
1. SSH via Putty
2. Log On with your Admin/Root Account or User Account
3. If User Account then type sudo -i and enter the Admin/Root Password
4. Type ls -la /
5. You should see a folder called .xpenoboot
6. sudo rm -rf /.xpenoboot
7. Type ls -la / to check it is removed
8. Reboot your NAS by typing reboot
Back to setup:
11. You now should be able to Log On and complete the update to DSM 6.2-23739 Update 2
12. If you do not see this you can do it via SSH as well.
A. SSH via Putty
B. Log On with your Admin/Root Account or User Account
C. If User Account then type sudo -i and enter the Admin/Root Password
D. cd \@autoupdate/
E. ls -l (Should Be TOTAL: 0)
The Below Downloads DSM 6.2-23739 Update 2: If You Using DS3617xs Then Change This - !!!! DO NOT RUN THIS BEFORE CHECKING !!!!
F. In Putty Copy & Paste - wget https://archive.synology.com/download/DSM/criticalupdate/update_pack/23739-2/synology_bromolow_3615xs.pat
--2019-01-18 20:33:31-- https://archive.synology.com/download/DSM/criticalupdate/update_pack/23739-2/synology_bromolow_3615xs.pat
Resolving archive.synology.com... 18.104.22.168
Connecting to archive.synology.com|22.214.171.124|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 20963899 (20M) [application/octet-stream]
Saving to: 'synology_bromolow_3615xs.pat'
synology_bromolow_3615xs.pat 100%[===================================================================================================================================>] 19.99M 347KB/s in 36s
2019-01-18 20:34:08 (570 KB/s) - 'synology_bromolow_3615xs.pat' saved [20963899/20963899]
G. Now Check that it is all OK - synoupgrade --check-pat /volume1/@autoupdate/synology_bromolow_3615xs.pat (Change The Volume To Your One Can Be 1, 2, 3, 4, etc...)
Patch type is CU
Check patch successfully
H. Install The Update - synoupgrade --patch /volume1/@autoupdate/synology_bromolow_3615xs.pat (Change The Volume To Your One Can Be 1, 2, 3, 4, etc...)
Start DSM update...
I. You should see the below after a few minutes. Let you NAS reboot and once up and running it will be on DSM 6.2-23739 Update 2
Broadcast message from root@NASNAME
(unknown) at 20:36 ...
The system is going down for reboot NOW!
13. Log On to your NAS and check all your settings, App etc.. One thing I noticed there was 2 Tasks that i needed to disabled. This is under Settings, Task Scheduler
I hope this works for everyone. Leave your comments / updates below if anything needs to get changed