XPEnology Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. ... при этом, если виртуальную DVA выключить, а запустить виртуальную Windows с проброской этой же 1050, то она отлично работает - даже на монитор выводит изображение...
  3. Это? [ 120.434769] NVRM: GPU 0000:03:00.0: RmInitAdapter failed! (0x26:0xffff:1227) [ 120.435015] NVRM: GPU 0000:03:00.0: rm_init_adapter failed, device minor number 0
  4. ESXi 8.0.2. Попытался заставить виртуальную DVA3219 работать с установленной 1050Ti - в списке устройств по lspci карту видит, но дальше дело не идёт. Информационный центр говорит, что GPU отсутствует... Это - не помогло: hypervisor.cpuid.v0=FALSE pciPassthru0.msiEnabled=FALSE Куда ещё копать?
  5. Такая же, пробовал разные, не влияет
  6. I ask for help on how to connect and use HP StorageWorks MSA with Synology. I connect via iSCSI to MSA. When I list the devices, I see /dev/isda, but I also want to add it to the system to be visible through the web interface. Please advise on how to do this. I followed this instruction "iscsi-volume", but when executing the command "synospace --partition --add-to-system -o /dev/isda" I get the error "Fail to init disks for system". In the logs "/var/log/messages" I also see errors Cloud synospace[15408]: partition_create.c:148 Failed to partition disk /dev/isda, err=255 Cloud synospace[15408]: system_util.c:28 Failed to create system partition of [/dev/isda] Cloud synospace[15408]: space_system_disk_partition_create.c:62 Failed to create system partition of disk [/dev/isda] Cloud synospace[15408]: space_disk_sys_partition_create_join.c:52 Failed to create system partitions Cloud synospace[23650]: partition_create.c:148 Failed to partition disk /dev/isda, err=255 Cloud synospace[23650]: system_util.c:28 Failed to create system partition of [/dev/isda] Cloud synospace[23650]: space_system_disk_partition_create.c:62 Failed to create system partition of disk [/dev/isda] Cloud synospace[23650]: space_disk_sys_partition_create_join.c:52 Failed to create system partitions
  7. I had to search ebay.de to find those numbers, not my native .com.au or the plain .com. Looks like "Intenso" is a local brand for you based on worldwide searching. Agreed, it's questionable if the product line has stuck with flashable controllers. I found a "Micro Line" variant available via China. Thinking about grabbing a small one to see if it's flashable as that form factor would work very well with the front USB ports. ChipGenius_v4_19_0319 identified my stick as a "SMI SM3252C - ISP 100425-MI-r" with Micron flash. I found "smi_mptool_v2.03.20_v4" dated 25/02/2013 was able to recognise it and reprogram it's identity. Yes the tool came from a Russian site, so antiviral cautions are well advised.
  8. Yesterday
  9. No ancient old sticks are in my drawer, older but still 8GB ones. They even have the metallic color of the Diskstation case. Like ebay item 395271211970. New "anthracite" ones I found with item 402060558457. But it is questionable whether the chip is 200ma and identical.
  10. Hi Aetherone, we are completely aligned ! By the way, I think I do have the same Lexar stick, I was thinking too try Lexar soft to change the VID/PID accordingly to DSFuchs instructions. Which soft did you use to change PID VID of the Lexar please ? Thanks
  11. Agreed, this is possibly the biggest stumbling block here - not everyone has a drawer full of ancient old sticks. The vast majority of mine have already been written to death or given away as uselessly small years ago and their modern replacements - even the cheap giveaway ones - do not have controllers recognised by chip genius. I got lucky that my nearly 10 years old Memtest stick was suitable. It's a 4Gb Lexar Jumpdrive Firefly. The Phison based 2Gb Toshiba SLC DOM I purchased was not. I'm hoping to do all the experimentations on the USB drive so if I kill it or corrupt the image or whatever, I can just put the Synology DOM back in and we're back up and running. Ideally I can find a programmable DOM because all-internal is neater but a USB stick will do for the R&D.
  12. Попробовал ffmpeg4, поставил, перезапустил SurveillanceStation в win клиенте картинки нет. Смущает, что он в ss клиенте под win пишет про поддержку в браузере. В общем нужна помощь, если можете помочь, напишите в личку, договоримся
  13. Да все для того же, чтобы поставить Advanced Media Extensions
  14. Да ну что вы.... Все Генераторы кончились вначале шестой версии и они генерировали короткие номера. Сейчас серийники длиннее. А под что вам Валидная пара ? Многие приложения уже давно работают без неё. Для Quickconnect_а, так и без него есть варианты захода из вне. Ну а если очень надо, то Arc Loader вам в помощь посредством Arc патча
  15. OK merci pour ton aide et pour le FTP ça fonctionne, c'est la qu'il envoie tous les fichiers de mon site dans le dossier Web du NAS. La seul parti qui ne fais rien c'est bien la BDD. Comme tu dis c'est peut être le logiciel qui ne veux pas vraiment fonctionner avec un NAS et qu'il préfère les hébergeur qui son directement en ligne.
  16. Подскажите пожалуйста, нашел в этой теме генератор валидных mac+sn, но ссылки нерабочие. Может кто-нибудь поделиться рабочим генератором?
  17. The sticks that you own or can see from family and friends. As I wrote in #247: You can use any USB stick if you have the manufacturer's software tool to change the VID/PID. I have a drawer full of them. to 1) There are two different situations here. For some the DOM is defective, for others they would like to upgrade the device to a different model. - Defect => new flash memory - Modding =>#242 to 2) hard drive to 3) It must be compatible with “Synology”, not “Adata”. The flash memory is only needed to start/stop the device or while installing firmware updates. Monsieur PIGNON did both. He changed the model some time ago and repaired it last week with USB sticks from me. So if we already know that the DOM will soon no longer be able to function due to the aging process, we should remove the still functioning DOM, put it in the drawer to be on the safe side and proactively go on with a new flash memory.
  18. Update: Found an old Phison USB stick, flashed the PID/VID in a Windows XP VM and restored the original img. My DS booted finally from the USB stick, and once I've got terminal access I restored the img to the DOM directy on the Synology. Everything works again now, thanks for the hints : ) Admittedly the flash tools are indeed a bit shady but got the job done.
  19. Hello DSFuchs, I'm paying high attention to your indications and trying to follow them. However, when you say "find one with an 'Alcor Micro' controller" this is difficult for new dudes like me since how can I know whether a stick memory has this type of memory or controller before buying it...impossible for me. For instance, is the USB stick ADATA C906 8GB will do the job ? Or even better, I'm not sure whether I understood correctly but here are points that still puzzling me : 1) If we even have a compatible stick we need to remove the original USB DOM board ? If yes, then why don't we simply backup the content of the DOM and install the new firmware directly on the DOM and reuse it without removing or doing any hardware intervention ? 2) Is the DSM running from USB DOM or HDD ? 3) If Adata C906 is compatible and I success to upgrade, does it mean that the stick needs always be connected to the front USB port or it is just for booting and installin ? Depending on your answers I will either but C906 or preferably do as Monsieur PIGNON (Sacré toi Pignon !) and do it on command line with SSH and DD and so on .... Thanks again for your great helps for the Community Mr DSFuchs !
  20. Hola. Haciendo una búsqueda en el foro encontré este post. Estoy configurando una red 2.5g entre Mac, switch 2.5 y Xpeno. Para el NAS tengo un par de adaptadores USB a 2.5g que podría usar. Concretamente tengo un D-Link DUB-E250 y un UGREEN 2.5G Ethernet Adapter (PN 25052). He visto que no se pueden usar nativamente en Synology este tipo de adaptadores y bicheando por internet encontré drivers para instalación manual de Realtek RTL8152/RTL8153/RTL8156 (versión Apollo Lake para un intel celeron J3455). En principio, el UGREEN es compatible. El DLink no sé el chipset que tiene. Mi pregunta es, ¿creéis que funcionarán? Además, en github comentan que tras la instalación hay que ejecutar un comando por SSH para que funcione y fuerce la instalación del driver: sudo install -m 4755 -o root -D /var/packages/r8152/target/r8152/spk_su /opt/sbin/spk_su ¿Esto es seguro? Es decir, ¿rompería algo de la instalación de Xpenology mediante ARC loader? Muchas gracias de antemano.
  21. Hi Guys. After a long time away from xpenology i tried to install DSM7.2 on my Baremetal HP Microserver Gen8. Everything works fine until reboot after the build. Error: symbol 'grub_disk_native_sectors' not found Entering Rescue Mode. I tried serveral times. everytime i get in the same error. Any hint / help is appreciated. Thank you Regards Volker
  22. Семен - Лучше один раз прочитать и просмотреть ролик, станет более понятнее https://bafista.ru/chto-takoe-versii-fajlov-v-synology-drive-i-chto-s-nimi-ne-tak/
  23. In connection with this topic, from my own experience, I can only strongly advise against looking around on such gray Russian websites, too. ChipGenius and other software were also infected with viruses. Many people have already searched these sources from A to Z without any results.
  24. Hello Mr Pignon ☺️, So pas besoin de stick avec changement de VID PID ? Did you just follow these instructions above or did you do any additional steps please ? I had very hard time to have F400 stick and even I broke my windows with countless Alcore soft downloaded from grey Russian site... Really struggling a lot with this since I don't have any compatible stick. Thanks
  1. Load more activity