XPEnology Community

Drivers requests for DSM 5.2

Hi Trator,

could you please compile the driver for the D-Link DXE-820T (dualport 10G copper nic)...

i got some cheap so i think about using them..

the official package can be downloaded finalle from here

ftp://ftp.dlink.de/dxe/dxe-820t/driver_ ... 160122.zip

thx

snoopy78

The driver provided in this package is the broadcom bnx2x driver v1.710.39 (2014/06/02).

The version of bnx2x driver in XPEnoboot is v1.78.17-0 (2013/04/11).

We need to update it to the latest version v1.713.02 (2015/11/02) but broadcom bnx2 and bnx2x are little touchy to update :geek:

hi Tranto,

thank you for your effort and the try... :grin::grin:

What about VirtIO drivers?

i mean virtio harddrive drivers etc

I wish to use xpenology with my virtual machine but i cannot mount over 4 devices with ide drivers

but i try to use virtio then xpenology cannot find any drives/disks

thnx!

I'm interested in too!!

Actually, the drivers ARE present and loaded at boot. In fact you can find your drives in /dev/vd(x) but the dsm won't recognize them.

By the way, thanks to XPenology Team for the awesome job they do!

Hi again!

I totally wait drivers for virtio hdd support.

Trantor if u but these work or teach me what i can to do... then i can give for u a little donation if u have a paypal?

And thnx for all xpenology team!

What about VirtIO drivers?

i mean virtio harddrive drivers etc

I wish to use xpenology with my virtual machine but i cannot mount over 4 devices with ide drivers

but i try to use virtio then xpenology cannot find any drives/disks

thnx!

I'm interested in too!!

Actually, the drivers ARE present and loaded at boot. In fact you can find your drives in /dev/vd(x) but the dsm won't recognize them.

By the way, thanks to XPenology Team for the awesome job they do!

Hi again!

I totally wait drivers for virtio hdd support.

Trantor if u but these work or teach me what i can to do... then i can give for u a little donation if u have a paypal?

And thnx for all xpenology team!

Good Day Trantor!

I have a bit of an issue, you might be able to help me solve. I am using an Dell OptiPlex 7010 SFF system, which has this build in ethernet:

Intel® 82579LM Gigabit1 Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000 (Remote Wake Up, PXE support and Intel Active Management Technol- ogy support)

Dell Driver Page:

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/ ... egoryId=NI

Intel Driver Page:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/produc ... hernet-PHY

Though I am using the most current XPEboot, and doing a fresh DSM install, it seems that all of that, is only seeing the interface as a 10/100 and not the 1000 speed, which in fact generates

a pop-up message on the DSM once it's up and running, that I should upgrade my network card for faster speeds.

So as a sanity test, I installed Windows 10, it totally installed the Intel driver and does in fact connect at 1Gb, using the same ethernet cable and connection to my network.

The driver obviously works in general, but I not aware of any setting anyway, to enable that gigabit speed....figuring at this point, it's a driver issue. :grin:

Any thoughts or help you could provide on this?

Thank you for all of your spectacular support and work, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!!!

Greg

Edited by Guest

aacraid, mpt3sas, bnx2 and bnx2x have been updated to the latest version in the dev build :smile:

I have a Fujitsu PRAID CP400i which actually has a LSI SAS3008 chip on in, but either the mpt3sas or the megaraid_sas are working. Cant see any drives in the storage manager. So I think its a driver problem.

Dirvers can be found here:

http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/ ... =0&NavIDs=

Thanks for any help

I found some informations on fujitsu website:

PRAID CP400i (D3307) (PCIe to 8-port SAS-3.0 RAID HBA (LSI 3008)) (driver megaraid_sas)
PRAID EP400i (D3216) (PCIe to 8-port SAS-3.0 RAID HBA (LSI 3108)) (driver megaraid_sas)
PRAID EP420i (D3216) (PCIe to 8-port SAS-3.0 RAID HBA (LSI 3108)) (driver megaraid_sas)
PRAID EP420e (PCIe to 8-port SAS-3.0 RAID HBA (LSI 3108)) (driver megaraid_sas)
PSAS CP400e (PCIe to 8-port SAS-3.0 HBA (LSI SAS3008)) (driver mpt3sas) 

Your adapter is supported by the megaraid_sas driver.

I think the version included in XPEnoboot is not enought recent to support your card.

I will look to update it.

Thanks for any help

I found some informations on fujitsu website:

PRAID CP400i (D3307) (PCIe to 8-port SAS-3.0 RAID HBA (LSI 3008)) (driver megaraid_sas)
PRAID EP400i (D3216) (PCIe to 8-port SAS-3.0 RAID HBA (LSI 3108)) (driver megaraid_sas)
PRAID EP420i (D3216) (PCIe to 8-port SAS-3.0 RAID HBA (LSI 3108)) (driver megaraid_sas)
PRAID EP420e (PCIe to 8-port SAS-3.0 RAID HBA (LSI 3108)) (driver megaraid_sas)
PSAS CP400e (PCIe to 8-port SAS-3.0 HBA (LSI SAS3008)) (driver mpt3sas) 

Your adapter is supported by the megaraid_sas driver.

I think the version included in XPEnoboot is not enought recent to support your card.

I will look to update it.

It has to be a driver problem, cause with a Linux Live Distribution I see the controller and the drives. Would be awesome when you can upgrade the driver

aacraid, mpt3sas, bnx2 and bnx2x have been updated to the latest version in the dev build :smile:

Great news :smile: Thx Trantor! My cards will be happy :grin:

And what about the NVMe driver, can we see it in the new release?

It can be found in kernel configuration: Device Drivers -> Block devices -> NVM Express Block Device

Please add it to!

Hello,

Since last XPEnoboot (5.2-5644.4), it seems the driver for TV Dongle (Avermedia, A835 or Afatech AF9033 in TVHeadend) didn't work :sad:

I try to boot with 5.2-5592.2 and it works again !

My DSM : 5.2-5644 Update 3

Seb@stien

I have the same problem with me PCTV 73e nanoStick ............

Thanks

And what about the NVMe driver, can we see it in the new release?

It can be found in kernel configuration: Device Drivers -> Block devices -> NVM Express Block Device

Done. NVMe support added (nvme module loaded at boot)

@Seb@tien and @mavi : I don't have dvb adapter to test but next release (5644.5) should fix it

@jansjobe : I will look to add most common HighPoint adapters, but it will not be included in 5644.5 build.

@changlimchoe: Same as above

@4got20: Please read viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10973

@ALL : Next release will be available very soon :smile:

- iSCSI works (block and files)

- Time Backup fixed

- VirtualBox package works

- Add device mapper mirror (dm-mirror, dm-log and dm-region-hash modules)

- Add NVMe support

- Add evdev and button module to boot sequence

- Update mpt3sas, aacraid, e1000e (I219 support), bnx2, bnx2x, megaraid_sas drivers

Migration from 5592 to 5644 keeps iSCSI lun/target, data and volumes : OK

Hi,

Is it possible to include this driver?

Intel® 82562V-2 10/100 Network Connection

In the compatibility list on the forum is not mentioned even if many other similar intel cards are supported.

Thank you for your time!

Best regards,

Andrea

Hi,

i need help on how i can able to use the highpoint rocketraid sas controller 2680SGL xpenoboot doesnt recognize any drive and prompts me to install drives before entering, although in boot up upon powering on of the desktop it detects all the drives

heres what i found on their website

www.highpoint-tech.com/USA_new/cs-serie ... wnload.htm

thank you