XPEnology Community

"Sorry, the page you are looking for is not found."

HackxBox

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and I have a very strange problem. I cannot tell for sure when this happened, as I don't access diskstation on a daily basis, but the only "new" thing happened recently is that my Cloud Station PC client updated couple of days ago to v.3.2-3475, which I know cannot happen without an update of the client on Disk Station. I tried the "solutions" I found on web - forwarding 80 to internal 5000/5001 port and other proposed here, but none of them works. I cannot access via SSH also.

However, the DLNA and SAMBA/WFS is working. I can even browse and play movies through DLNA on my TV and through Windows Explorer. My HTTP port is also accessible, as I have BicBucStriim book server attached to it and I can access and interact with it without a problem. Cloud Station also seems to be working as it gives me notifications for file changes. I also have Sonarr installed and it too can see and interact with my series.

Not accessible through HTTP/HTTPS or LAN, both through browser and through Android apps are:

- Disk Station Home - "Sorry, the page you are looking for is not found." [back]

- File Station - "Sorry, the page you are looking for is not found." [back]

- Download Station - "Sorry, the page you are looking for is not found." [back]

- Audio Station - "Sorry, the page you are looking for is not found." [back]

- Video Station - "Sorry, the page you are looking for is not found." [back]

- Synology Assistant - both the PC client and the Android app are not able to find Disk Station

- Plex can access :32400 and opens the Home page, but gives me a "You do not have permission to access this server." in the sidebar and does not load any content.

All this is very strange as I can swear I was able to access Disk Station before the Cloud Station update, but I don't see any connection between this and the things happening, especially with such strange behavior. Any suggestion is more than welcome!

Regards,

Alex K.

DSM 5.1-5022 Update 5

Hi,

Are you sure your system did not auto-update to DSM 5.2 (DSM 5.1-5055 )?

What you are describing sounds very much like the symptoms others have described when upgrading to DSM 5.2.

If I were you I would double check the version you are running on first.

Hi asgaroth, thank you for the reply. As I am unable to actually connect to Disk Station or find it with Synology Assistant I cannot tell what is going on exactly. If there are reports for such behavior after update to DSM 5.2, then this must be the reason, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the automatic updates install turned on, I've set automatic updates only for the apps... Could you suggest me how I have to proceed to revert back to 5.1 without loosing everything? Many thanks!

Hi guys, I'm reporting back to inform you I have successfully reverted to 5.1.5055 using this guide: http://xpenology.me/how-to-downgrade-from-dsm-5-2/

It was pretty straightforward and all my settings were kept along with all my files. I also added and ran successfully the CPU powersaving script and can confirm it works well.

One thing that was an issue is somehow after the initial restart Disk Station lost Internet connection and was accessible over LAN only. After resetting the network connection settings and making it get new IP from the router, everything was fine again and ever since.

Thanks again for the help!

Best Regards,

Alex